MARINADE INGREDIENTS: 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp minced onions, 3/4 tsp ground cumin, 3/4 tsp oregano leaves, 1/2 tsp cilantro leaves, 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper, 1/4 cup lime juice, 1/4 cup oj, 2 tbsp olive oil, & 1/2 tsp salt.
REST OF THE STUFF: 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1 medium green or red bell pepper, & 1 onion, thinly sliced, and 8 flour tortillas (8″)
1. Mix juices, oil, and spices in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade. Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade and turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
2. Cook and stir chicken in large heated skillet on medium-high heat 3 minutes, or until lightly brown. Remove chicken from the skillet.
3. Add bell pepper, onion, and reserved marinade to skillet, cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender.
4. Return chicken to skillet, and cook 2 – 3 minutes or until heated through.
5. Spoon into warm tortillas and add topping as desired. I usually use sour cream, cheese, and taco sauce.